Now on beta test.
Advanced Driving Assistant System - Ringo : ADAS-FCW, LDW, Dash cam(black box)
'Ringo' other devices without the smartphone to work.
It uses a smartphone camera without a separate device such as a dash cam and a sensor to warn you if a front collision, Lane Departure or an unexpected situation occurs.
Ringo is an app that grows with you.
I would like to ask a lot of opinions about improvement of function.
1. Camera angle setting
- Ringo requires proper camera settings.
- Select landscape mode and portrait mode.
- It is appropriate to angle the smartphone slightly backward than the right angle.
[Adjusting the detection distance]
1. Adjust the distance divided by distance(멀리), middle(중간), and close to your own (가깝게).
[Turn off detection sound]
1. Select 'Off'(끄기) if the sound is loud during operation.
[dash cam(black box)]
Dash cam (always REC)
/pictures/ringo <- save
Improved lane departure (over 60km (38mi))
Improved forward collision (over 30km( 9mi))
Add pedestrian detection function (under 30km(9mi))
Add Google map
|App Name||Advanced Driver Assistance Systems(ADAS)- Ringo v1.3.0|
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 54 )|
© 2019 Juara Game. All Rights Reserved.