DO YOU EVER WORRY ABOUT A SPOT ON YOUR SKIN?
SkinVision helps you and your family with an early assessment of suspicious skin spots for most common types of skin cancer. We help you to monitor your skin. Take a photo of the skin spot with your smartphone and you receive a risk indication within 30 seconds whether this photo has similarities to signs that appear in the most common types of skin cancer. We support you with a recommendation whether to visit a health care professional or not.
“Skin cancer is a global and growing problem. 1 out of 5 people is affected by this disease globally. More people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year in the U.S. than all other cancers combined,” source: The Skin Cancer Foundation. Skin cancer can appear and grow over time. It’s important to regularly monitor your skin and take photos of spots. In the last years we have found cases of melanoma and other types of skin cancer in more than 3.5 million photos that SkinVision users have shared with us.
SkinVision is developed by mathematicians and dermatologists. The technology for recognizing skin cancer is scientifically proven. The service is a medical device with European CE marking. The quality is at the level of a specialized dermatologist. SkinVision is using clinically-proven technology that is trusted by insurance companies worldwide for early detecting skin cancer. SkinVision has partnerships with leading health insurers, skin cancer clinics and research universities in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, and New Zealand.
More than 1 million people use SkinVision to monitor their skin. We work together with insurance companies to give as many people as possible the opportunity to use SkinVision. Detecting skin cancer at an early stage when it’s best treatable saves money on medical costs for later treatments and saving lives. Our mission is to save more than 250,000 lives in the next decade. Each photo helps us to improve the service and realizing these goals. Are you ready to join?
Together we care.
Monitoring skin spots can help you detect skin cancer at an early stage- when it’s more likely to be treatable. By using SkinVision, you can:
- Check your skin spot for signs of skin cancer and avoid unnecessary doctor visits
- Receive an instant risk indication on the risk level of skin cancer based on an immediate assessment by SkinVision’s algorithm
- Store your photos in folders to track skin changes over time or to share them with your doctor
- Learn about your skin via our content about skin types, personal risk profiles and local UV protection
- Get personalized advice based on your skin type and risk profile
- Contribute to SkinVision’s mission in saving lives
BENEFITS OF SKINVISION
You can buy and perform single Smart Checks or you can buy a yearly subscription, the SkinHealth program which includes unlimited Smart Checks. For only US$ 35.99 you can do unlimited Smart Checks for an entire year. If you prefer to do a single skin check, it is also possible for US$ 5.99
Benefits of the Smart Check:
- Take photos of skin spots with the Smart camera and receive a risk indication (low, low (symptoms) or high) within 30 seconds.
- All risk indications give you support on the next steps to take
- Benefits of The SkinHealth Program (1 year), keep your skin healthy
- When you have more than 5 skin spots you want to check and monitor
- Unlimited Smart Checks for an entire year
- Perform regular skin checks
CONNECT WITH SKINVISION
Website - https://www.skinvision.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sknvsn
Twitter - https://twitter.com/sknvsn
We would love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SkinVision service is not intended to replace traditional methods of the evaluation of skin cancer risk level, is not a diagnosis, and is not a substitute for visits to a healthcare professional. The SkinVision service is not intended for use on children.
SkinVision helps you to stay on top of your skin health. We are constantly improving our service and we are on a mission to save 250,000 lives in the next decade. Download the latest version and check your skin today!
Please let us know when you have any questions via email@example.com.
Together we care.
© 2019 Juara Game. All Rights Reserved.