MyECFMG is a free, downloadable tool from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®) that enables applicants for ECFMG Certification to access their ECFMG account information, view important status updates, and more.
To log in and use the MyECFMG mobile app, you must have your assigned USMLE®/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
• Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
• View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
• View your Application for ECFMG Certification
• View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
• View the status of your medical education credentials
• View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
• View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
• View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
• Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
If you experience any issues with the mobile app or prefer not to download it, you can access certain account information and perform certain functions on-line using ECFMG’s On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS) at https://oasis2.ecfmg.org/, the ECFMG website at www.ecfmg.org, and by contacting Applicant Information Services at 215-386-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®). All rights reserved.
- Bug fixes.
- Performance improvements.
© 2019 Juara Game. All Rights Reserved.